Monday, November 19, 2007

My Real Simple Calendar



A Really Simple Calendar

In need of inspiration for organizing my family's schedule and having one place to put all the appointments, I found this great Real Simple Planning Calendar with Stickers at Target.

I've already used the four color-coded label sets, assigning salmon to myself, brown to my husband, blue to the kids (right now, at least, my preschoolers have the same activities) and orange labels for family events.

I feel more organized already. At a glance, I can see all my appointments and scheduled activities. I still use my personal agenda/ planner pages, but this tool helps me organize the family. Now my husband has no excuse for forgetting the date of our upcoming family Christmas brunch ... it's December 16, and we'll all be there, thanks to the orange label.

No comments: